A lot of people ask me how I stay in such great shape, maintain such a healthy blonde coat, and don’t get fat like a lot of other dachshunds. Well, I decided to share my secret.
Winston Taro Kennedy’s Breakfast
– 4 ounces leftover sirloin steak from Texas Roadhouse cooked Medium
– 6 ounces Royal Canin Dachshund 28
1. Cut sirloin steak into bite size pieces for Winston Taro Kennedy and place in the bottom of feeding bowl
2. Sprinkle 6 ounces of Royal Canin Dachshund to cover up steak
3. Place and politely ask Winston to ‘leave,’ wait 5 seconds and politely ask him to ‘take’
So that’s it! My veterinarian did mention that genetics do play a major role in my handsomeness but it doesn’t hurt to eat well! Health is Wealth!